a xenophobia. How will you eat yours?

Hello My Lovely Reader,

I'd like to share about my experience a few moments ago I accidentally discovered the word of xenophobia and I just find that word in Google from 2 sources that I get the following:



     
 1.        From Wikipedia
Xenophobia is defined as an intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries or as an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.
Xenophobia can manifest itself in many ways involving the relations and perceptions of an in group towards an out group, including a fear of losing identity, suspicion of its activities, aggression, and desire to eliminate its presence to secure a presumed purity.  Xenophobia can also be exhibited in the form of an "uncritical exaltation of another culture" in which a culture is ascribed "an unreal, stereotyped and exotic quality".

2.           From Cultural Dictionary
xenophobia  [(zen-uh- foh -bee-uh, zee-nuh- foh -bee-uh)]
An unreasonable fear, distrust, or hatred of strangers, foreigners, or anything perceived as foreign or different.

I was browsing again on xenophobia and I find that there are international phobia day on 15 June. I think with sharing you can make remedies of your Phobia. Have u sharing what yours Phobia?

Comments